Celebrated on 21 March annually, World Down Syndrome Day is a global event to raise awareness and exemplify the abilities of persons with Down syndrome while advocating equal rights for them. This year’s theme of “Leave No One Behind” highlights the lack of understanding within the community about the potential of our persons with Down syndrome. Hence the importance for everyone to come together, embrace differences and walk along with our persons with Down syndrome towards an inclusive society!
The funds raised will contribute to DSA’s support services, educational and enrichment programmes. Your generous support can come in one of the following ways:
- Register and participate in our Buddy Walk
- Set up stalls (e.g. food, games, merchandise) at our mini carnival
- Put up a performance at the event
- Donate products or gifts for goodie bags / lucky draw prizes for the event
- Make an outright donation to DSA(S)
- Raise funds through own initiatives for the DSA in the month of March
Register Online via SimplyGiving
Online Donation via Give.Asia
More details are available on our Facebook Page
If you have any further query, please contact Ms Joanne at Joanne@downsyndrome-singapore.org.