(FSS) brings in experts to share their knowledge and skills with our caregivers and to provide information or referrals to other services they may need.
Key services under Family Support Services:
1. Parent Mentorship Programme to guide and journey with other fellow caregivers or new parents
2. Resource Library comprising of books and educational toys for members to loan
3. Educational / life planning session design to facilitate discussions on different educational pathways for children
4. Information on planning for adults with Down syndrome
5. Knowledge-/skills-based talks and workshops related to:
· Healthcare and well being
· Personal skills development / growth
· Legal and financial education
· Early intervention related workshops
· Family Enrichment and Bonding activities
6. Assistance and guidance to new parents or expectant caregiver
7. Outreach Programmes such as our Ukulele programme for caregivers
For more information, please contact us.